A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hello people of the interwebs its Steven back again with yet another blog post. This post is going to be 100% aimed at magicians so apologies in advance to my non magician readers.

Today's trick is from a book that was published in 2004 and contains one of my favourite stage tricks and some great essays. 

Today's trick is from a book called "Random Acts Of Magic" by David Acer  and it the trick can be found on page 88. The name of the trick is "The Flipwiches of eastwick". 

The trick was rather difficult to learn but that was my own fault once I read it properly it was very easy to learn. This trick involves a move called "Flipwiche" and this is very cool I like it a lot but it is rather difficult to do. 

I performed this trick for a friend who hasn't seen me do much magic and she really liked it. I did this as a middle trick and I think this is where I think it works best. Overall great trick.

Will it stay in my act? Yes, I will keep this in my act but I won't do it all the time.

Well guys that's it from. I will be back tomorrow with day 4 of learning and performing a skipped over trick. Until then see you tomorrow. 

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment