A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hello people of the interwebs its Steven back again with yet another blog post. This post is going to be 100% aimed at magicians so apologies in advance to my non magician readers.

So let me first apologise for being away for a long time life has just be crazy of the past few months with college, magic and personal issues. To see what I have been up to since we last spoke check out my social medias. 

Now this blog post is me issuing a challenge to myself. Let me explain, as a magician I have loads and I mean loads of magic books and DVDs that I have briefly skimmed over and I feel that I have probably missed out on some great tricks. So my plan is to learn a new trick each day for a week and perform it for a stranger. After I have done this I will write a post about the trick, how the performance went and if I will keep doing the trick or not. 

          Just some or my magic collection.

I think this will be a great learning curve for me in magic and will hopefully help expand my arsenal of tricks and also encourage me to practice a lot more. 

Well guys that's it for me but I will see you all tomorrow for my first trick of the week.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment