A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hello people of the interwebs its Steven back again with yet another blog post. This post is going to be 100% aimed at magicians so apologies in advance to my non magician readers.

First off let me apologise for not doing a post yesterday it was Sunday and I never did much all day so I don't get a chance to perform the trick I learned so I thought I would wait until I had performed it.

Today's trick is from a book that I recommend everyone picks up and it also comes from one of my favourite magicians David Williamson.

Today's trick is from a book called "Williamson's wonders" by David Williamson and it can be found on page 77. The name of today's trick is "51 cards to pocket".


I would like to start off by saying if you have no idea who David Williamson is then don't read on go to YouTube and type his name in and watch him. He is an amazing and very funny performer. I also recommend you check out his awesome DVD set "ridiculous"  it's packed with funny moments and even amazing magic. 

The trick was really easy to learn and it gives you a great gag at the end. I did do the gag and wow it's amazing. 

I performed this trick as taught in the book for a guy called Scott who is a friend of a friend and has never met me before and never saw me do some magic.i got into the routine and it went great he loved it. The biggest reaction came from when I did the gag. Scott and everyone else watching laughed. I think this may be the best gag in magic.

I performed this as a closer and it works perfect there but could be a great opener as well.

Will it stay in my act? No it won't. The trick is very similar to a trick I do in my professional working set from stars of magic and I have worked so much on that routine it would be hard to replace with this. However I will keep the gag in my act and I may just use the gag for every single trick I do. It's that good of a gag.

Well guys that's it from. I will be back tomorrow with the very last day  of learning and performing a skipped over trick. Until then see you tomorrow. 

1 Response so far.

  1. Interesting to read, learn and perform these magic tricks which you have mentioned in this posting. Thank you very much for these share. Entertainment Magic Show in Coimbatore | Magic Show Organisers in Coimbatore

Post a Comment