A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.


Hello people of the interwebs its Steven again with yet another blog post.

Wow has it been a while since I have posted anything hat wasn’t aimed at either magicians or clients and was general ramblings and I apologise for that but I have been super busy with big changes in my life so I thought I would a short post to bring you up to speed and explaine where I have been hiding.

So the last time I did a post that wasn’t aimed at either magicians or clients and was general ramblings was way back in august and that was me explaining about my summer (click here to read the post) since then I have been busy with college and some other stuff. Lest start with college this year is a big year for me college wise as I am now studying ICT technical support at a university level so I have to work hard with that but I don’t

As well as needing to do loads of college work I have also been busy with magic I have recently became a full member (was a junior member previously) of my local magic club Kilmarnock Magic Circle which I am really proud to call myself a member of one of the best magic clubs in Scotland.


As well as that I have also been working hard performing for the public. Back in September I performed cabaret and tableside magic at a music festival called Live@Troon this was a great night and I am sure everyone who was there would agree. Photos of me performing at Live@Troon can be found by clicking here .

I have also been performing at a few other events such as charity fundraisers and private party’s. On Wednesday just there I was also performing at Elliots in Prestwick as part of their 10th birthday celebrations this also was an amazing night and I had an amazing time entertaining their guests. I also have some more public shows lined up but I can’t say much just yet but when I can my readers will be the first to know about them.


I have also recently upgraded my website so that it is easier for my clients to find me. My website can now be found at www.stevenblairmagic.com and www.ayrshiremagician.com
 
As well as college and working hard on magic and business I have been busy planning some really cool things for my blog. One will be a little weekly video series that will be coming early 2013 so look out for that. I have also come up with some ideas for posts that all my magician readers will enjoy.
Well that’s really it from me for this post but if you have any questions feel free to contact me on any of the ways below. 


Thanks 
Steven Blair :)



Find me at:
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Like me

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment