A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.


Hello people of the interwebs Steven back yet again with another blog post and in today’s post I am going to do something a little different.


Well as some of my readers will know at the end of the year I usually do a review of the entire year where I break down every month and pick out the highlights of my year. Well this year I am going to do something different.


This year (2012) has been a great year for me and I have achieved so much magic wise. I got to meet one of my magic heroes (Dani Daortiz) way back in June and to be honest it was great. 

Meeting Dani DaOrtiz (June 2012)

I also did more magic gigs this year than I have done in my life and it’s been great. I even got to perform at Live@Troon which was one of my favorite events to perform at this year and hopefully I will be invited back next year.

Click here to see some photos of my performance at Live@Troon


I also attended the Scottish Association of Magical Societies (SAMS) convention which was a great weekend. Review of the weekend can be found by clicking here. I also became a full member of Kilmarnock magic circle.  So as you can see it’s been great magic wise and I have had a ball doing it. I can’t wait to do it again next year.


As well as all the magic related stuff I also did a load of non-magic related stuff like going on holiday to Turkey, went to the BBC goodfood show, seen the Hairy Bikers live, went to the Edinburgh fringe festival, passed my college course and started the higher level. These were all great.


For 2013 I have set myself a few goals and aims and I have come up with some great things for the blog. So 2013 is going to be a busy year on the blog.


As always my new year’s resolutions for 2013 are:

  • Perform more magic for the public at events
  • Join the gym and get my health and fitness back to 100%
  • Pass my college course
  • Learn, create and improve my magic
  • Eat healthier
  • Work on my stage show and get it to the level that I am happy with 
  •  Work more on the business side of magic as opposed to the trick/ performance side
  • Gather more live video clips and performance photos
  • Marry Katy Perry (ok maybe that wont happen but I can always dream)


Well that’s it from me for 2012 I hope to see you all in 2013 and I wish you all a happy new year.

All the best for 2013 from Steven Blair


Thanks
Steven Blair :)


Find me at:
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Like me



0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment