A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hey people of the inter webs Steven back once again with yet another blog post. I know I haven`t posted in a while but I am back.

So you are all probably wondering where I have been.Well let me bring you up to date on what I have been up to the past month or so. It has been super busy for me and I haven`t really had much time to blog or even relax because of a lot of different stuff magic and non-magic related.

As some of you may know this past weekend I attended the 61st annual Scottish Association of Magical Societies Convention in my hometown of Kilmarnock. It was a great weekend I saw some great magic, met up with old friends, made some new ones and even spent a ton of money. Over all it was a great weekend. Why am I telling you this well on the Sunday I competed in the Close-up Competition even  though I didn`t win I had a blast performing for everyone. Most of my time has been taken up with working on my act for the competition.

As well as working on my act I have also been working hard with college stuff, hanging out with friends and doing work for a friend who has asked me to design and develop a website for him this also includes editing a showreel for his band that is just starting out and I see a big future ahead for them.

As those who like me on facebook will know I also had the chance to perform magic for guest at a wedding at the Lochside Hotel in New Cummnock. This was one of the nicest place I have ever performed at and the guest had as much fun as I did. Below you can read the status I posted about the feedback I received.



Well thats it really from me. I should be back in a week or so with a blog post that was suggested by one of my readers. If you have any questions or just fancy a chat feel free to contact me on one of the ways listed below.



Thanks
Steven Blair :)

Find me at:

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Like me

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment