A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hey people of the interwebs Steven back again with yet another blog post. In todays post I will be entertaning you with some magic performed live for a group of  fellow magicians.
 
If you read my last post you will know that I entered the Scottish Association of Magical Societies Close-up comeptition a few weeks ago. Lucky enough a friend of mine had recorded the act as it happened.
For the magicians who want to know what the tricks I performed were (in order):

  1. A Charming Chinese Challenge by Troy Hooser this effect can be found in his book DesTROYers or on a DVD that Bob Kohler put out that includes contributions from Shoot Ogawa, Apollo and Thomas Wayne.
  2. The first coin vanish is based on something I saw Jay Sankey do but it is as old as the hills.
  3. Seconds vanish where it reappers on the table is something I came up with but I am sure its been done before.
  4. The jumbo coin load I learnt from Eric Jones metal DVD and David Roths Expert Coin Magic Made Easy DVD.
  5. Deminishing not likely by Paul Gordon. This trick is in a number of his books but most recently was printed in the best of british book published by Magicseen Publications (great book).
  6. Card to wallet honestly I have no idea what wallet it is I picked it up from a second hand dealer at a convention.
The jokes were all old jokes that I have picked up over the years and I am unable to give crediting on them.
Anyways enough of the rambleing its time to watch the video.

 


Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Steven Blair :)

Find me at:
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Like me

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment