A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hey people of the interwebs Steven back again with yet another blog post. This post is going to be 100% aimed at magicians so apologies in advance to my non magician readers.

As I type up this post I am chilling out in the sun. Enjoying it while it lasts.Well you are probably sitting there thinking what is today's post is really about (well after all I can read minds). If you follow me on any social networks such as Twitter or Facebook you will know I wrote a post for another blog. Don`t worry I am not turning on my readers I just thought that the post I had written would benefit if it was read by a wider audience (and I was asked by a friend who runs the blog if I would do it).

As you may know in a past post I mentioned I atteneded 61st annual Scottish Association of Magical Societies convention (S.A.M.S) in my hometown of Kilmarnock. Well if you are wondering exactly what I got up to then you can head over to The Daily Decption and read my report or you can Click here to read the post.


My post featured on the front page of The Daily deception

Also as you may know in my last post I shared my performance in the Close-up Competition and you can watch it below.


My Close-up Cmpetition act.

Anyways that it from hope you all enjoy the sun while it last. Any questions feel free to comment below or contact me on the ways listed below.

Thanks
Steven Blair :)

Find me at:

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Like me



0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment