A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hey people of the interwebs its Steven back again with yet another blog post. In this post I will be telling you how you can win some prizes.


Today I have spent most of my day in bed and being lazy but I have had some great ideas for the blog and you will be seeing these things very soon. Some of these ideas are weird but that’s just how I think.


So anyways you are probably wondering how you can win these prizes. You`re probably thinking it will be really difficult to win but it isn’t, it is as simple as A, B, C.


So if you follow me on any social media such as Facebook or twitter you will probably have seen that I put out a post saying “Thinking of doing a blog post next week what you would like me to talk about /rant about?” And that is all you have to do to win. Contact me on any of the ways listed on the contact page or below. I am up for talking about absolutely anything magic or non-magic related. The person who comes up with the best idea will win a prize.


Some examples of things for me to talk/rant about could be:

  • How I practice magic.
  • How I got into magic.
  • What I do outside of magic.
  • Outside of magic what inspires me.
  • My goals in life magic and other wise.
They are some ideas to get your creative juices flowing. The more bizarre and crazy sounding the better.


To be honest I have no idea what the prize will be it will all depend on who wins because if there not a magician they won’t find an interest in a signed set of lecture notes or whatever. I will keep you updated on what the prizes are when I come up with something.


Well that’s it from me for this post I will be back sometime soon with another post.

Thanks
Steven Blair :)

Find me at:

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Like me

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment