A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hey people of the interwebs its Steven back again with yet another blog post. In this post I will be telling you about another blog that I sometimes read.

As I am typing this I am sitting in collage not doing work with Ryan sitting next to me reading sickipedia jokes off his phone. As you can see I work hard at college.

This blog is one that my annoying little cousin Shannon made up recently and because I am a nice guy I thought I would share it with you.

What is this blog about?

Well the blog is about fashion, beauty and the life of a Scottish teenage girl. In the blog she talks about everything really. So be sure to take a look at it.

Contact details

Website- http://hiboufashionbeauty.blogspot.com/

Twitter @shannonblair_x

Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1420834336&ref=tn_tnmn

Email shannonblair_x@hotmail.co.uk

Well that’s it from me today I will be back at the weekend or just after that with a few topics that readers have suggested.

Thanks
Steven Blair :)

Find me at:

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Like me

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment