A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hello people of the interwebs its Steven again with yet another blog post. This post is going to be 100% aimed at magicians so apologies in advance to my non magician readers.

So today I thought I would share another magic related website that I look at on a daily basis. I found this website when it first started up about 2weeks ago and I thought I would share it with you today. So you are probably wondering what exactly The Daily Deception is. Well The Daily Deception is an online newspaper where magicians of all calibers share their ideas and experiences with the magic community. They have several sections on their site to cover different topics within magic, including; The Business section where they have writers like Max Krause & Mike Kirschner talking about things related to the business side of magic. People like Xavior, Chad Rees, Chris Williams, Tony Chang, Tom Frank, Tim Flynn and Roland Henning talking about their experiences in magic and their thoughts in The Essays sections. There is also The News section, History section, and even Funnies. Lots of topics and tons of ideas.
Currently, they are a small staff of Xavior Spade, Chris Williams, Bernard Lieberman and Chad Rees running the site but there are many contributors. They are always looking for more, so if you are interested in sharing your ideas or want to help with the operation of the site, feel free to contact them at The Daily Deception.


Contact information

http://www.facebook.com/DailyDeception

https://twitter.com/#!/DeceptionDaily

http://thedailydeception.com/

contactus@thedailydeception.com

Well that’s it from me today. I will be back either this weekend or next weekend with another post. If you want any more information on The Daily Deception or anything else mentioned on my blog feel free to contact me on any of the ways below.


Thanks
Steven Blair :)

Find me at:

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Like me

1 Response so far.

  1. Anonymous

    Hey Steven! Thanks for that great article on our site. As we grow we keep adding to the site so please check us out, you will enjoy it!

Post a Comment