A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Yesterday I did a special Easter post. In the post I spoke about a hidden link. I have only came across one person who has found the Easter egg well done to them (but I do think they have to much spare time ). I am going to make it easier by giving some clues.

1. It can found in this post. (clcik here)
2. It is clickable (so your cursor will turn from an arrow to a little hand).
3. It isn’t one of the links at the end of the post (the you tube face book and twitter).
4. It could be a word, a letter, or even a piece of punctuation.
5. It isn’t obvious. (why make it easy)
6. Its in the last place you will look. (why find it and keep looking ).
7. It ends it (major clue)

Well that’s enough of terrible clues. Yet again I want to wish you all a happy Easter and remember don’t eat to many eggs or you will end up fat.
Happy Hunting

Steven Blair :)
Find me on

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment