A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Well to day is Easter Sunday and my Easter egg hunt has ended.
Big well done to everyone who found the content. I think some of the clues made it a bit too easy especially number 7 (ends it).

So now time for me show you where it was in case you never found it.(picture below)

First of all you need to go to this blog post. (click here)
Then go to third line down.
Then go to the last word which is “internet”
Lastly click the full stop
And then you have found the hidden content




Hidden content awnser


Well I hope you had fun taking part in my Easter egg hunt if you didn’t find it maybe some other time I will do another hunt and maybe have prizes and stuff.

I will be posting another blog post sometime at the beginning of May.
So have a happy Easter and don’t eat to much chocolate and candy or you will end up fat.
Comment below what you got for Easter.

Steven Blair :)
Find me on

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment