A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Well this Sunday is Easter Sunday and to celebrate I am having just a little bit of fun with my blog.

What to do
Somewhere on my blog there is a link hidden (know as an Easter egg see what I did ) that will redirect you to a page somewhere on the internet.

All you have to do is search this post to find the link.

Take a screen shot to show me that you found the hidden content.

And then be sure to share on the screen shot twitter, face book or where ever but be sure to tag post me (links below) so I know you have found it.

 
I will be updating this post every day until Easter Sunday with hints so be sure to check in everyday for a hint.


Steven Blair :)
Find me on

1 Response so far.

  1. Anonymous

    Cant find the egg

Post a Comment