A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hey people of the inter webs Steven here once again with another blog post. In this post I will be talking (well writing) about new features that I have added to the blog to make it more interactive.


The first feature you will see is a menu bar at the top. I added this feature because I know a lot of my readers are either magicians or non-magicians. You will see an about me page on this page you will find a little bit more about me (that’s why it’s called an about me page). As well as the about me page we have the videos, updates, non-magic, magicians only and product reviews. This page will make it easier to find posts that interest you for example if you’re a magician and you want to see what I have been up to lately magic wise clicks the magicians only. On the other hand if you`re a non-magician and you want to see what I am up to then click the non-magic page. Also there is a contact information page which lets you get in touch with me if you want to discuss anything further.

Another feature I have added is the email this icon at the bottom of each post. This allows you to email the posts to a friend. Also at the bottom of each post there is what I call “reactions buttons” this allows me to know what you think of the post and it will help me improve my posts in the future.


Now that’s the new stuff I have added on to some old stuff you may not know about. First up is the follow by email box on the right side. This is one of my favourite features of the site and saves me a lot of time. All you do is enter your email and you will automatically get emailed when I post a new blog post it’s as simple as that. Next feature is one I feel all my readers should use and it’s the share it box that can be found on the right side below the Follow by email. This allows you to share any of my posts or my blog on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Finally the last feature is one called twitter updates this is where all my tweets are posted.


Well that’s it from me this time I will be back maybe next week or before that with another post which will be a magic product review of a trick I have feel in love with over the past few weeks. If you want more info contact me on the ways listed below ore click the contact information page.

Thanks
Steven Blair :)

Find me at:

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Like me

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment