A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hey people of the interwebs Steven back again with yet another blog post. In today’s post I will be let you all know what I have been up to over the past 2 months or so.

Last time I posted about something I had been doing I was just back from Aberdeen for a magic workshop. You can read the review by clicking here. Well since then what have I been doing? I have been rather busy with a lot of magic stuff learning, practising and performing new material. I have also started to work more on the business side of magic, things such as advertising and promotion. As well as magic stuff I have passed my college course and got accepted for college after the summer. That’s the boring stuff out the way now on to the good stuff.

Some of the new promo material I am using.

I have also been on holiday to Turkey again but this time we went to the resort of Kemer near the city of Antalya. I had fun and did lots of stuff such as going to the second largest market in Europe this was fun and bought some weird things. I also went on a jeep safari which was more like a jeep cruise and was a little disappointment but I did enjoy it. As well as that I also went on a party boat that had a foam party in the middle of the sea this was one of the highlights of the holiday for me. I also went and got lost 3 times in the city of Antalya which was fun good thing is we got to see things we wouldn`t have seen if we never got lost. went to 2 other foam party’s in the hotel (so 3 foam party’s in 2 weeks) by the end of the holiday my legs were sore from all the dancing. Another highlight was when we went to a beer festival which was great fun had some live music one of the biggest DJs in Turkey can’t remember his name. Overall it was a fun 2 weeks and I had a great time. If you want to view my holiday snaps click here.



Chilling on the balcony in the hotel
 Well that’s just a little bit of what I have been up to over the past 2 months or so. What have you been doing over the summer leave a comment below or contact me on any of the ways listed at the end of this post sharing your holiday stories.



Well that’s it from me for just now any questions regarding anything in this post feel free to contact me on any of the ways listed below. I will be back in a few weeks with a new post. Until then enjoy the summer while it lasts.





For Booking information visit http://stevenblairmagic.tk



Thanks 
Steven :D


Find me at:

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Like me

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment