A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hello people of the interwebs its Steven again with yet another blog post. This post is going to be a little different from anything I have done before.

In this post I am going to share with you some of my favourite online videos I have found in the past few months. Why am I doing this I hear you ask? Well the answer simple, when I first started up my blog I said I would share things I find online from time to time but I haven’t done it yet.

The first video I want to share is a video titled “Pete Holmes on Conan #2 (Magic)” this is a fairly new video that was posted around a month ago. This video really made me laugh so much and what Pete says is so true.



The second video I want to share is one that really inspired me when I first seen it and its titled “Apple Steve Jobs The Crazy Ones - NEVER BEFORE AIRED 1997” this was going to be an advert for Apple products in 1997 but it was never aired and being a big fan of the late Steve Jobs I thought I would share this.



The next video is a video that features probably on of my favorite magicians of all time Wayne Dobson and its titled “Freddie Starr & Wayne Dobson Royal Variety Performance 1989” this video if you haven’t seen it will properly have you in stiches because Wayne Dobson is one of the funniest and most entertaining guys there is. The second part of the video is Freddie Star performing some stand-up comedy and when I first seen this video I couldn`t stop laughing. I am sure you will enjoy it.



Think you will all enjoy this one it’s a video title “Beat Box 2” and it features clips of two guys going to stores and randomly beat boxing while talking to people in the store.



The next video is one that is called “He Dies At The End” the first time I watched this it scared the pants off me and it just so happened to be while on webcam with some friends. I am not going to spoil what happens just watch it.



The next video is called “Japanese in Istanbul / Maras Dondurmasi / Turkish Ice Cream” the reason I am sharing this is because as you may remember I went to Istanbul in the summer and I saw this live for the first time 3 years after I first seen this video.



The next video is a magic related video which is called “Andrei Jikh- in the cards”. I want to point out I don’t do any of this style of magic but this video is great has fantastic camera work and editing plus some kick ass flourishes and I think you will all enjoy this video even if you’re not a magician.



The last video I want to share is a video that combines two of my favorite things magic and technology. This video is called “iPod Magician - Marco Tempest” I have watched this video at least 30 times in the 6 months its been online.



Well that’s it for this post I hope you enjoyed watching some of the videos I decided to share and I will be doing more posts like this in the future. I will be back with another post later in the month and if you have any videos you think I would enjoy then feel free to share them in the comments below or contact me on any of the ways listed below.


Thanks
Steven Blair :)

Find me at:

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Like me


0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment