A Blog Based On The Life Of Your Not So Average Teenager.

Hope you all had a nice Christmas I know I did .
Now its that time of  year where we sit back and refelct on the year we have all had .


My 2010 as been a busy year . At the start of the year I was busy studying for my SQA Standard  Grade exams which I was sitting in May of this year but I still made time to do some fun stuff . In case you are wondering I passed all exams i sat and got best grades I could

During my exams I attended my first ever SAMS magic convention in greenock. Had a great time

After my exams I flew out to Icmeler turkey for a week for a family holiday. I had a great time seeing and doing things I haven’t before .I also went to sunny beach in Bulgaria for week two weeks after going to Icmeler .Sunny beach is like Bulgaria’s Ibiza. For pictures head over to my facebook page (click here)

After the summer I left school and I started college doing NQ computing (hardware and networking)

Well that is my past 365 days in 3 paragraphs
I have loads planed for the following year (2011) some magic related and some not

well thats all from me for this year and I would like to wish all my freinds new and old a

very happy new year  and all the best for 2011

Thanks for reading

Steven





all best for 2011
 
Find me on

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment